Sunday, July 18, 2010

Owen is 3!

Owen turned 3 years old on July 13th! We can't believe how old he is. Kids grow so fast! For Owen's birthday Stu and I celebrated it with just us three. It was a very nice fun filled family day. I had three tests to take at school that day, so Stu took Owen to the park near Weber State so I could take my tests and meet up with them after. Owen got to open a few gifts from us, but we saved some for his family birthday party that we had for him yesterday with grandma and grandpa England. He had a bunch of his 1st and 2nd cousins come over for a BBQ and cupcakes!!! My sister set up a kiddie pool with a small slide going into the pool. All of the kids had such a blast playing together.

On July 14th we went to grandma and grandpa Decker's and had Owen open some presents from them. They gave him an awesome toy story scooter, which open just absolutely loves!! He wants to always go outside and play with it. He has been playing with it all throughout the house. He is just so dang cute.

Owen got a bunch of Cars for his birthday...... He has so many of them I don't know what We are going to do with all of them, He just loves playing with them and I swear he could play with them all day long. I love that my little boy is developing into this great little man! He is such an amazing little boy. Stu and I don't know what we would do without him. He is one special little guy! We love You Owen Bruce Decker!!!!!!

P.S. pictures to come soon.....

1 comment: