Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Feeling Well

So i went to work on Saturday and I felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest. I was working on the OB floor at the hospital and one of the nurses decided to take my blood pressure and Heart rate. My blood pressure was 147/104 and my Heart rate was 153. Those are both high numbers, so one of the nurses took me to the doctors and took an EKG of my heart. My heart is tachy which means fast. The doctor put me on xanax to help with anxiety and took a bunch of blood tests. I heard back today on my blood tests and everything looked normal. The doctor did start me on a new med on Saturday so they think the new medicine did not sit well with my body. So now i am laying around the house trying to get better and not get so stressed. Wish me good luck! My poor husband has been trying to take care of me and Owen and it has been stressful for him. Owen has been throwing a bunch of tantrums and it can get hard. We love are neighbors, they made us cookies and wished us the best, they are really great neighbors and I am going to miss them when they move.

No comments:

Post a Comment