Monday, June 15, 2009

Tanner and Owen

Today has been a good day, except that Stuart is sick, he has the stomach bug. We watched my nephew Tanner today while my brother and Tiff went to see a movie for Tiffany's birthday, she turned 22 today. Happy Birthday Tiff! We took Tanner and my son Owen to the park to play on the slides and feed the ducks at the pond, they had so much fun together. I can't believe how old they are. Tanner is 2 and Owen will be 2 next month, they grow up so fast. Owen is definantley in his terrible twos already, He cries a lot and gets jealous a lot too. My dad was playing with Tanner and Owen and he was showing them a book and Owen was very upset that grandpa was looking at the book with Tanner too. Owen likes to have grandpa to himself sometimes, but he really needs to learn how to share. My dad loves spending time with his grand kids, he is always happy to see them and will watch movies and cartoons with them anytime they want to, he is a great grandpa. I love you dad so much:-)
Today has been a great day for me cause I am starting to feel better and I went to the gym today too. I love going to the gym, I always feel grrreat.... after the gym. I also went tanning as well cause I have 3 free tans that I have not used for like a year and need to use them before August. well I can't sleep at the moment so I am going to drink some nice cold water and maybe watch Disney's "Eight Below" and try and fall asleep, Stuart is sick in are bed and I really do not want to get what he has, so I have to sleep on the couch till he feels better:-( I miss him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment