Thursday, July 16, 2009

Owen Turns 2!














My little boy turned 2 on July 13th. I can not believe how fast kids grow. We wanted to take Owen to play in the park, but it was way to hot, so we took him to play at Mcdonalds instead. He loves playing and eating at the same time so it worked out great. We then took Owen to grandma and grandpa decker's house to have dinner, cake, ice cream, and of course open presents! Owen was so cute! Everytime he opened up his presents he would say the name of what it was, it was so adorable. He got a spiderman ball, cloths, sunglasses, Wall-E book, bike, a big blue bouncy ball that you hold on to and bounce, and a wagon. He was so happy. Thank you Bruce and lisa for the gifts, and for making dinner and cake. I asked my sister-in-law Emmy to decorate the cake that my mother-in-law made and she did awesome! Thanks Emmy, I love you!


























No comments:

Post a Comment