Thursday, September 3, 2009

Life

School is going great. It is so hard to find time to study and when i do find time I am tired and just want to relax. I have been studying for chemistry and psychology, but i am lacking on my most important class, which is anatomy. I have a quiz in my anatomy lab class on Tuesday next week and i have not been studying for it, so tomorrow i am going to dedicate all my studying to anatomy. I am loving the class, but the small lab space with the cadavers make it so stuffy. I feel claustrophobic.
Stuart applied for a job today and I am praying that he gets it. I would like to work part time so I can have more time studying and more time with Owen. I feel like I am missing out on a lot of Owen's life right now and it makes me sad:-( We eventually would like to have another baby, but we are going to wait another year or so before we try. I would love to give Owen a little brother or sister to play with.
I will keep everyone updated about Stu's hopefully new job:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment