Monday, September 28, 2009

decker news

It's been a hard couple of weeks. Owen has been very very difficult. He has been throwing tantrums a lot and has been waking up about once or twice during the night crying. I can't wait for this terrible 2 stage to be done and over with.
Today I was singing the abc's with Owen and he started repeating the abc's back to me. I would only go up to the letter D and just keep singing over and over again, he enjoyed it very much and I hope he starts singing it with me next time.
Good News! Stuart has a second interview for a job tomorrow and I really hope he gets it. It has been a year and 6 months since Stu has worked, so I will be very happy if he gets this job. I think Stu will be happy to get away from home, he loves being home with Owen, but he needs his time to himself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment