Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A relaxing valentine's day

Valentine's was a very relaxing weekend for the both of us. We took Owen to my parents for the weekend so Stuart and I could spend the weekend alone together, it was very nice. We dropped Owen at my parents on Friday night and watched the opening Olympics with them. I love watching the Opening Olympics, it was awesome. Saturday morning was so wonderful. We slept in till noon which was something we have not done in a very very long time, Well Stuart slept in till 230pm and I slept in till noon. I couldn't sleep in as long as he could. When Stuart got up we went out and ordered food and rented movies and then came home and watched the all-star activities on t.v. It was fun and Stuart loves watching it every year. We usually go to his parents house and watch it, but it was nice to stay home in are Pj's and snuggle up on the couch. Sunday morning Stuart let me sleep in and he went and picked Owen up from my parents house. I slept so great, and it was nice to wake up to Stuart bringing me home a gift. I have needed a new phone for a long time and Stuart bought me a t-mobile tap phone. Stuart also made breakfast for dinner and we watched the all-star game on t.v. Owen got sick Sunday night as well, he was looking tired all day and when we put him to bed he didn't fuss at all. But just 20 min after putting him to bed he came out saying "ewww..." We went in his room and looked on his bed and he threw up everywhere:-( poor little guy. We took his temp. and it was almost 103. Stuart gave him baby Tylenol and Owen went to bed with us that night. All in all, we had a relaxing weekend:-) Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Owen Friday and Saturday night. We really appreciated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment