Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy

Life is starting to get better again and that makes me very happy. I have been working some graveyard shifts at the hospital lately and it has made my schedule with Owen really hard. Last night I worked a night shift and I got home around 6am and went to bed, but then Owen woke up around 720am. I am so tired. I'm now waiting for my husband to come home from work so I can sleep a few hours before I have to work another night shift tonight. I guess I am going to have to drink a lot of caffeine tonight. I have a lot of cleaning to do at home but have been way to tired to do any of it.
I can't wait till this weekend. I took Valentine's off this year so me and my hubby can spend some quality time together. Owen is going to spend this weekend with grandma and grandpa England. Which Owen is way excited for. He loves spending time with grandpa.

Owen has been potty training for about a month now. He understands it very well, but he still has accidents if he wears pull-ups, so I have been putting him in underwear during the day and pull-ups during the night. He is still not at that stage where he can make it to the potty on time during the night. I still can't believe what a big boy he is. Time sure does fly by fast.






1 comment:

  1. He is getting big! We miss you guys. Hope everything is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete