Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update

Hello everyone, I am sure you have all been wondering what is going on with me and Stuart. Stuart and I went in to the doctors on Monday 22nd. Stuart's pneumonia was getting worse so they put him on a steroid. He has been sleeping a lot, which is good so he can recover faster. I have also been very very tired, I saw the doctor as well and they did another EKG to see what is going on with my heart. I have not taken any medication since I was in the ER on Saturday, oh yeah, I forgot to mention that i was in the ER too cause I was having heart flutters and I was very dizzy and felt like I was going to faint. The doctor thought it was from a certain medication I was taking for my ADD, but when I went to see my doctor on Monday they did not think that was the reason cause I was off my medicine for two days and still had a high Blood Pressure of 140/100 and my heart rate was 130. The EKG showed that I am still tachy (fast). So they now have me on a beta blocker for my blood pressure and heart rate, it will slow everything down. I have a doctors appt. to see a cardiologist on Friday July 3rd. So I will keep you posted on what happens. I really hope everything is ok. So far the beta blocker medication is working but it makes me so very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment