Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristin!

My sister turned 27 years old on July 1st. I went to work at the hospital from 1pm to 9pm and then met kristin at the drive inn to go see the movie "The Proposal" we loved it. It was so cute and anything with ryan renolds in it has got to be a good movie. We laughed so hard. We were very uncomfortable though cause we layed in the back of my sisters jeep and it was not paded very well so are butts ached when the movie was over. But it was well worth it. My poor sister who is 12 weeks pregnant did very well considering how uncomfortable we were. I felt like a pig during the movie too cause kristin did not feel well and so I felt obligated to eat all the popcorn and treats:-) lol.... I love spending time with my big sis, she is an amazing person. Happy Birthday Kristin:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment