Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thanks

Things have been hard lately the past few months, but I have really been trying to look at the brighter side of things and I appreciate all the support from my family. I love my son so very much. He means the absolute world to me and I would do anything for him. He loves being with both his grandparents, He loves being with my dad so very much and loves to be near him and watch kipper with him every morning. My dad has done so very much for me and Owen and I love him so much for that. My dad has a very big heart and I love that about him. Owen loves it when my dad takes him to the park, Owen would play all day with my him if he could. I remember when I was really sick, or when I had a big test for school and my dad would do anything he could to make sure I got all the rest I needed and he would watch Owen for me as well. Owen loves it when my mom chases him around the house and tickles him, he giggles so hard. He smiles so big when he sees her and he loves the attention from her. My parents took Owen to see his first movie and they spend a lot of time with him while I am working and going to school and it means a lot to me. When I take him over to grandma and grandpa Decker's house he always has fun. He loves being next to grandma Lisa. I love the bond that they have together, Owen likes to play the piano with grandma Lisa and they look so cute together. Grandpa Bruce also loves to play with Owen, He likes to take walks with Owen and show him things and teach him things. I will always remember when we took a trip to Arizona one year and Owen got really sick. Owen would not stop crying and he had a high fever and was throwing up. I was afraid that Owen would wake everyone up, so grandpa Bruce took Owen and I for a ride around the town to help Owen fall asleep. I was so tired that Bruce told me to go inside and sleep and then he stayed with Owen in the car till Owen fell asleep. I will never forget that moment and I will alway cherish it.

Thank you all for the support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment