Friday, January 29, 2010

It's been awhile...

It has been a long time since I have been on my blog. I have been really busy lately. Here is the latest news... Stuart was in a car accident last week and our car is now totaled. Luckily no one was hurt:-) but I am going to miss my car:-( We are currently looking for another car and I hope to find one soon. Stu has been in some pain from the accident, but he is doing much better now. I am so glad he did not get hurt:-)

We finally got my student loan the other day and were able to buy a laptop that I needed for my online classes this semester. The last laptop stopped working a few months ago. I love this new computer way better then the last one. It was cheaper too, which I was happy about. A lot of my things are falling apart lately.. First my watch, then my laptop, and now my car... All these things are expensive things too.. I just want to cry:-( I hope I get a break this year.. I really need one.

Here is some good news! Owen is has been using the potty! He has been doing very well so far. The first week was the hardest, but it has gotten a lot easier now that he wants to learn. Owen also has a new cousin. My sister and her husband had a baby girl on January 12th. They named her Jade, which I think is a really cute name and it fits her very well. When we go to visit Jade, Owen hears her cry and says "Baby Cry". It is so cute. He understands the word cry now and when he wants something he can't have he tells me he is going to cry.. He is a very smart little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment